A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
LineScape is a 3D sandbox world where you build anything with Lines!
How To Play:
- Hold Left Shift key to enter draw mode.
- Left mouse to trace line.
- Right mouse delete line.
- TIP: To connect between 2 points, start from the farthest point.
Next features to be implemented:
- Constructing mechanical devices by enchanting lines with physics.
- Infinite procedural terrain.
|Published||166 days ago|
|Tags||3D, artgame, Destruction, First-Person, Generator, Level Editor, Minimalist, Multiplayer, Procedural Generation, Sandbox|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
Requires graphics card with Tessellation support.
Known bugs and issues:
- After attempting to join invalid server, client bugs out and needs restart.
- Drawing from grid ground level is not proper.
- Line selection at obtuse angles is not proper.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.